AppliancesCleaning

Black Stuff In Bosch Nexxt Washer

My Bosch Nexxt Washer has black stuff on rubber.

Denisesa from Winnipeg

By (Guest Post)

sounds like mold. You should be able to scrub it off with a bleach solution and a toothbrush.

By Jennifer (Guest Post)

I have tried everything to get the mold off of the rubber on my Maytag. NOTHING worked. I called out the loneliest man in town, the Maytag repairman. Oh yeah, he says, you got mold on your rubber. You should have put vaseline on it when you first bought it. Well great, nobody bothered to tell me that, so now what do I do? Well, he said, you have to replace all the rubber. So far, I have just scrubbed it even though it doesn't budge the mold--I think it must penetrate it, but I know that somewhere down the road I will have to replace the rubber molding because of the mold. Good luck!