AdviceCrafts

Information About a Coronado Precision Sewing Machine

I have a coronado precision sewing machine 45-4118. I would like to find out what company made it and when.

Jo Ann from Ovid, MI

Hi - I tried to answer you yesterday, but I had to join up on this site before I could send it...
My daughter just got one - It's made by Brother (the motor is) and I have a suspicion tht the serial number denotes the year it was made (yours maybe in 1945) - My daughter's looks to be about 1950 era and so this could be right. She has the manual, but it does not tell the year in any part of it. You can email if you like to r davis 14 at hotmail dot com... Ruth