Product FinderConsumer Advice

Store Brand Febreze Type Product

I've never found a fabric refresher at Dollar Tree. I don't know if they're always out of it or don't carry it. Does anyone know? I love Febreze, but it's a bit pricey.

Thanks.

By Carly K

I make my own using 1 cup of water, 1 tbs of fabric softener (Downey Lavender), and 1 tbs of rubbing alcohol mixed in my own spray bottle. It works great for my family.

I have found both pump and aerosol at dollar tree. It's called fabric refresher.

Thanks, cleo & beth!
Carly K

The family Dollar Store carried both name brand and generic. Using the $1.50 coupons in my Sunday papers, bring name brand to store brand. When I shampoo my carpets I put a teaspoon in the water when I rinse it. Takes that just shampooed smell out of the carpet and makes it smell fresh.

Thanks, T&T Grandma! I finally found the Dollar Tree fabric refresher just yesterday.

The scent is not exactly Febreze but it's very nice. And the price is even better!