Consumer Advice

Reviews of Gasrefund.com

I came across a website where you could find the cheapest price of gasoline in your area, there was an ad with a website called gasrefund.com. where consumers should only pay $1.50 a gallon and that they would refund the difference to you monthly, with membership is free they charge $6.95 for the package. They are the Coop of Oil and Gas Companies.

My question is: I wanted to know if anyone knows and or has tried this website and knows if it is the real thing or not?

Thank You,
Janet

Here is write up about them that they link to from their website:

http://www.dall  ws_20050729.html

I bit on it, I sent in my 6.95 through Paypal and I got some authentic looking forms in the mail, I just submitted my first purchase. I don't know if it works or not, but the website accepted my purchase info, and sent me an e-mail back. I'll be waiting for my refund!!""

I sent money PayPal too, and got an e-mail recently saying they are refunding the 6.95 and enrollment will be free. I also submitted a gas purchase. However yesterday I went to the site to submit another purchase and it looked like the site is gone.

I sent my purchases in one time and when i went back to do another it wouldn't let me back in the site so what is going on here must be another scam.

I have submitted several purchases, but not received anything back yet. Cant get on site anymore as of 8/22/05. Hope info helps.

put in one reciept and then went back on 8/21/05, but couldn't get back to site. also recieved e-mail stating they would refund the 6.95 I sent in.

Unfortunately, we have decided to cancel the program because of the skepticism from people like you! Sorry we are not able to bring you this truely unique program! Nobody will be out anything. All money is being refunded.

i still believe it has merit!!! if a person quits believing, he has quit dreaming!!!!

i have tried it several times i think it is a great program haven't got any thing out of it yet but it sounds great""