- 1/2 lb. sausage, browned and drained
- 2 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped apple
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 stick butter or margarine
- 1 box Uncle Ben's long grain and wild rice
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1/2 bag Pepperidge Farm dressing
- 1/2 bag Pepperidge Farm corn bread cubes
Brown sausage and drain. Saute' celery, apple and onion in skillet with butter. Cook rice according to directions on box. Add the seasoning in the box. Toss all ingredients together. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 40 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!