Poll: Do you make any freezer meals?

Today's poll asks: Do you make any freezer meals?

Poll: Freezer Meals

Do you make any freezer meals?

Yes (92)

No (78)

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the feedback forum below.

I live alone now and do make a lot of different dishes (soups, pasta dishes, stews to name a few) and freeze them in individual portions. I make sauce, meatballs also and do the same thing. This way I have an easy, healthy and inexpensive but good meal to pop in the microwave when I haven't the time to cook and want something good.

LI Roe

Yes, I did cook on weekends for the next weeks meals when I worked and had kids at home. Now I do roast, hamburger ( I call it "scrambled meat" for tacos etc) , stew meat, meatloaf and such.Cooked and frozen in the amounts called for in recipes that I use alot.Then all I have to remember is take it out of the freezer.

LOL When I go on vacation I make sure to make him special meals ahead so Hubby can heat and eat. I also buy onions and bell peppers in bulk and chop and freeze them in ziplock bags to have handy. I try to have potatoes and carrots on hand to fix fresh so the meals are faster to fix.GG Vi

💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-11 07:45:14 in 709 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️