AdviceCleaning

Cleaning a Burberry Purse

I have a Burberry purse. Anyone who knows what that is knows what kind of material it is. It is a vinyl material. I got some dirt on it. I don't know what it was from but its black and faded.

Any suggestions on how to clean it?

Reena

By Julie (Guest Post)

I was advised by Burberry to use non-alcohol baby wipes and/or mild soap and water with a soft toothbrush.

By robin (Guest Post)

How do you get ink from a pen of the burberry fabric? Please email me at robinshearing AT gmail.com Thanks

By Asiya (Guest Post)

Let me say that I am furious. I got a burberry bag about 6 months ago with the burberry logo all around the bag, and the same thing happen to me the outside of the bag has stains, and ink from the jeans..Burberry lies and tells you it is leather the outside body of the back - Ughhh not true. It is VINYL then later they tell you to clean it with leather cleaner that makes the stains worse.

It looks faded and all these dark stains that dont seem to go away at all.

I am furious don't even bother to call burberry up because they say it happens and there is nothing they can do. I have no idea what to do. Basically, you cant wear jeans with your bag because they will stain it.. unbelievable. Any help anyone? I tried to buy vinyl cleaner that made it worse.

Hey what I did with my Burberry with stained from my jeans was just wipe it out using wet once and it's all gone.