New Use for a Hard Shell Eyeglass Case

When I got my last pair of eye glasses I was given a hard shell case with them. As I wear my glasses all the time I didn't think I had a use for it. Voila! It is perfect for a couple of crochet hooks, small scissors, yarn needle, and threader. I keep it in my "Project on the Go" that I take along with me to appointments. Waiting is so much more productive and you don't have to stop when you have to change colours or need to sew in an end!

By Faye from The Pas, MB, Canada

I pulled the lining out of my case (sort of formed plastic with a velvety texture surface) and have that (one side of the case) on my bedside table. I put my glasses in there when I go to bed. It's a soft place to leave your glasses and you won't scratch them up if you have to fumble for your glasses in the middle of the night.

Crafts AdviceNovember 22, 2006
🌻
🐛
📓
😎