What does TDW mean on my paycheck stub?

I'm a waitress, and want to know what TDW (memo item) means on my paycheck stub?

Marla

It looks like it may mean Transaction Detail Warrant which basically means it is letting your know it is a memo or detail. If it is money being taken out, it must be something that you've agreed to be taken out. Best to ask your employer or payroll office.

ya, i have asked all of management . and i get no response. but i have figured out that the amount is equal to $ 3.02 an hour . plus they are putting on my check stub 8 % of my total sales as earned income , and then paying me $2.13 an hour . so it seems to me ,that they are saying i'm making maybe 20% in tip, so they don't have to pay me minimum wage. example of last check, hours worked 28.71,$61.15, reported tips,$ 93.50, (reported by them not me ,meaning 8% of sales),TDW (meno item$ 86.70, then my taxes are taken out equaling $25.30 ,$35.85 net. my true tips earned is $156.00 . so my check stub states that i made $25.00 more then i did. i dont think this is i silly ? i just want to know how they are getting away with this .

yeah i am 16 and that is happening at my work too. Im glad this has been posted because i am printing it out and showing it to my employer so maybe he will fix this problem

thanks!