Discontinued Wallpaper: Coca Cola Pattern?

I am actively looking for Coca Cola wall paper to redo my kitchen in. If anyone knows where I can locate it please let me know. Thank you.

By widow hen from Ripley, TN

I am looking for this wallpaper also! If you find any answers, please share your info with me. I will do the same for you. :)

I have a roll of this wallpaper. Not in plastic but in excellent condition.

I have that roll your looking for, its called the village, its new 60 yards of it. I have it on ebay starting bid is $100.00 auction is for 6 more days.

If you would like to buy off me personally we can works some thing out. robertbpacheco AT yahoo.com

I have the wallpaper you are looking for, brand new in wrapper, 60 sq ft, 27in x 8.89 yds. My price is 49.99 per roll plus shipping. 4 rolls available. We will combine shipping.

Click on link below or Copy and paste this link in your browser to reach this item in our eBay store: www.ebay.com/.../271864153816?

Please note: the photo is a representation of the actual pattern. You will receive an unopened roll.

Thank you,

🐛
😷
🌻
😎
Generated 2020-07-15 21:04:25 in 724 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf17344176.tip.html