Wheat Grass for Cats

I picked up a couple of containers of wheat grass sprouts in the produce section for my indoor cats, for less than two dollars each. I placed one container in a bigger bowl when I got home and put some gravel/stones in it to keep it stable. Our cats are loving it. I rotate the two containers so one is outside getting sun to keep growing, and one is inside being the 'salad bar'. Happy kitties!

By Maile from Onalaska

The trouble I am having is I can't find any of that in any of our stores around here I bought some kind of grass that I grew from Walmart they loved it well one of them did but it was very small and didn't last long. Some one had posted buying wheat berry seeds or something. Do you know anything about that or where to find them when ordering them and with S/h it all gets really costly. Is there something else I could plant that they would like? They are 2 and 1/2yrs old and have never ever seen the out side world. Where I live don't intend for my babies to either. But Lil'ZZ she probably won't like it any way, she hates everything and I do mean every thing. Now Bubbie T he eats what won't eat him, oh and she hates all and any, fish products she likes cheezits and choc but she don't get it

any help, I would love ya they are spoiled.