Chicken Breasts with Cheese
- 6 chicken beasts boneless and skinned
- 1/4 cup very soft butter
- 1 clove of garlic minced finely
- 1/2 tsp. fresh chopped oregano
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 6 finger shapes cubes monetary jack cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan. Cheese
Pound chicken breast very thin.
Mix butter, garlic and herbs together, spread 1 tsp. on each breast. Top with one finger of cheese. Roll jelly roll style and secure with a tooth pick. Chill for a couple of hours. Mix bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese together. Dip each breast into the butter and then the bread crumbs. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 25 mins.
By Peggy Lewis
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.