Product FinderConsumer Advice

Long Distance Providers in Las Vegas

What are the best long distance providers in my area?

Carlos from Las Vegas, NV

I'm not from your area but the Long Distance provider I use is Nationwide. It's called KissLD and is a long distance, local and international provider. I've been using them for the past 5-6 years and love them. Have never had any problems and my long distance phone bill is very low. Since referring 2 others that use them I have removed the monthly $3 service charge forever. 3 cents/minute for Long distance calls state to state. I'd use them for local, but they don't provide DSL yet and I need my phone line for DSL. visit them at www.kissld.com

I would suggest going to the lower my bills website http://lowermyb  nce/default.aspx and looking at the different providers that are available for your phone number. They have consumer ratings which meant a lot to me. I used this website and ended up going with Pioneer, a company that I had never heard of but who had overall good comments.

I don't use long distance much and I am paying less than 3 cents a minute, in and out of state long distance, with no minimum usage or crazy hidden fees. The quality is no different from when I had AT&T - I can tell no difference whatsoever, and I'm saving TONS of money from before.