Bees & WaspsPest Control

Bee-safe Soda Cover

We have had a lot of problems with bees, small and large, before the cold weather hit. We love to sit outside and when having a cold soft drink, those pesky things come around. We are always afraid that one will get into the can without us knowing and this could result in a serious problem. I found that using the top of a can of spray paint works great and fits right over the top without them getting into it.

By Jodi from Texas

Jodi, I will share this with my brother who is highly allergic to bee stings. Thanks!

My ex-boss had this happen to him and he ended up with a big hospital & ambulance bill because of it. The bee was in his drink can when he went to take a swallow. His tongue swelled up, he couldn't hardly breathe because of it. He was in a shape from that incident!!