CatsPets

Sampson The Cat

This is Sampson, he is almost 12 years old. He is a polydactal that means he has extra toes. Sampson has 8 toes on each from paw. He was my cat Misty's baby.

Sampson loves to climb his cat tree. One of his favorite things to do is play basketball with those milk rings. I started tossing them on the bed and then he started jumping up and slapping them across the bed. I have had a lot of cats through my lifetime but, he is the only one that has ever played like that. Sampson can jump staight up in the air and he will be about four feet in the air. That is amazing to me.

By Robin from Bonham, TX

Sampson The Cat

By 2shay (Guest Post)

Oh, He's a beautiful baby! I wanted a closer look at him, since he looks so much like my "Ginger" Kitty. Is he blue eyed too?

By Robin (Guest Post)

Yes he has blue eyes. Sorry my camera is one of those cheap digital ones.

Sometimes pictures come out great and other times not so great. Thanks for the complement on him.