The Path Garden

A nice person asked me to send these two pictures in so people could see the difference from our side of the path and the other side of the green belt. This path runs through from our block to the school.

And children and parents and others use it as a short cut. People from other areas come to walk/ride bikes and many walk their dogs through this brown belt.

By Vi Johnson

I am so very happy you submitted both photos GGVi! :-) You have worked so hard for years on your portion of the path to keep it looking beautiful for all to enjoy and you don't even have to and you do it with your time and expense!

God bless you and a huge thumbs up :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh Vi, I sit here almost mesmerized looking at all of the beautiful colors in your corner of the world. It is absolutely breath-taking! And my Irises did beautifully again this year and they are spreading. Yea. I am so happy!
Thanks for sharing your "green thumb" with all of us.
Love and hugs to you and Leonard.

Brenda

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos GardenMay 28, 2010
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf21705286.tip.html