Ideas for Using a Dremel Tool

If you have a dremel what hints and tips can you offer? What kind of things do you do make with it?
My husband bought me one for Christmas, a Dremel 300.

Thanks.

By Gail from UK

I personally use mine for making jewelry and wooden crafts. The dremel grinds, sands, drills (holes), cuts, etc. You can carve with it, of sorts. It can be very handy. Some people use it to trim their dogs toenails, not tried that on mine. It is handy for small household repairs. It does everything those big tools do (sanders, grinders, etc), just on a much smaller scale.

I found this on google.
www.ask.com/pictures?q=What+To+Make+With+A+Dremel...

If you click on images on the left of the page, you can see all the sites with the photos that go with them.
When you find something you like, click on the image, and the site comes up behind the image, which you can save and then go to the site for other ideas.

Dremels are too cool. I hope you find cool things to do with it. My suggestion is you get a piece of 2by4 scrap and see what each blade/drill can do. Safety glasses are a good idea, as dust and perhaps metal fibers are not good for us.