AdviceFrugal Living

Poor But Proud is on the Move, Again!

I planned to spend a year in VA, but fate stepped in and changed the plan! I am flying back to Oregon on Wednesday, so I will be "home" before this is posted.

An opportunity to care for my former Father and Mother in Law, some wonderful people, has come up, and they are flying me home, supplying me home and a car and a salary.

I will be able to continue with my small business, and live 25 miles from Coos Bay, on the Oregon Coast. I will have a slobbering dog to pet, green trees 360 degrees around me, and a much slower pace then where I am now.

I do have to say tho', to anyone who lives in Virginia or has ever lived here, that I have never been in a state where I have been treated better. Southern Hospitality is not dead folks, it lives here!

So, I will be off line for about 2 weeks and will catch up with you all when I get settled. In the mean time,"N-JOY" all the stuff I have put on.

I will miss you all and will be back soon.

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Yorktown, VA