Mylar Chip Bags For Gift Wrap

Seeing as chip bags pile up fairly quickly, I decided several years ago to put them to good use and save money at the same time. I wash them good, let dry, cut off the top edge, and turn them inside out. All the ones I have are either silver or white on the inside. They make excellent gift wrap and can be used for any occasion. Jazz it up just like you would any other type of wrapping with ribbon, bows, raffita, pinecones, ornaments, or anything of your choosing.

Bottle gifts fit well inside them and you can gather up at the top and tie it off with ribbon or yarn. The Christmas before last I gave gifts at work in them. Not one person could believe they were snack bags. One guy even commented the next day, that his wife was amazed when the gift was opened and she saw the inside of the bag. He told me they had never even considered using them and they were going to begin doing the same. He said I was a genius. LOL

Source: Something I thought of one day after I have a few saved up.

By tricia minter from VA