Know Store Return Policy Before Buying

Before purchasing something from a store, make sure you know and understand their return policies, and how they apply to what you are buying. Most stores have restocking fees for opened items and some items like software cannot be returned if opened. Also, some stores only accept returns of certain types of items, like electronics, for anywhere from 7 to 30 days after purchase.

By Fisher

If you are buying a store brand for the first time and are hesitant if it will match up to the brand name, check with the store on their satisfaction/return policy. The Target and Walmart near me will refund 100% of your money if you are unsatisfied, as long as you retain the receipt. This was great to know when I started experimenting with store brand diapers and also formula. Nothing wasted if you know you can return it if it doesn't prove to be satisfactory.

By Keelie S.

I don't like to buy anything without a guarantee I can refund it, which is why I got fed up using name brand "popular" cleaners and OTC meds/supplements. I would find out later that they don't work, or had an ingredient I couldn't use, then I couldn't return it because it was open or they just wouldn't accept it (this goes for storebrand formula too, after a problem with drug smuggling, I found out!) I also do not buy most electronic items from Walmart, especially if they look opened, because they will accept ANYTHING without a receipt, and will usually restock it~found this out with a keyboard/mouse set (even had the batteries installed!)

Because of the money saving aspect of the 100% guarantee, I use and now distribute Shaklee cleaning products and nutritional supplements for that reason (they don't care how much you have used or why!), and they are of such premium quality and super high concentration, you really don't have to worry about it! www.shaklee.net/healthy_home101