Product Review: Brother "Project Runway" Sewing Machine

I just recently bought a Brother Project Runway sewing machine. It is computerized, has 80 stitches, automatic needle threader and many other features. It is much heavier than other table top machines I have had. When it runs, it doesn't sound all clicky and shaky. It has a good powerful sound to it. I am really enjoying it. The very best part is that it is under 200 dollars!

I heartily recommend it to anyone who sews and needs a good serviceable machine. We were at Walmart looking at different machines. Three customers and one employee came over to us and started raving about this wonderful sewing machine. It has 2 manuals about the size of a Woman's Day magazine, one in English and one in Spanish.

By Marty Dick from Knoxville, TN

You just can't use a needle forever. A dull needle is more likely to bend or break than a sharp one. Change often.