Orange Glo Left Laminate Floor Streaky

I have the high gloss wood look laminate flooring, it is new. I used Orange Glo on it and it really streaked badly. I tried getting it off with vinegar, all that did was leave a dull streaked look. Any help would be appreciated.

By gay dennison

I don't know if this will help or not but I just moved out of a house that had high gloss laminate floor and I tried everything, and everything seemed to streak it or dull it. So I started using Windex on a fiber cloth and it worked great, you could actually see yourself in it, it was so glossy! You could try a small area and see if it works for you. Everyone always complimented me on my floor. I never told them my secret, lol.

Was the floor slippery after application

Just get a steam cleaner. Shark has a sweep and steam cleaner now.

They aren't expensive and they work. I have oak floors and they get cleaned with nothing but steam. It even kills germs.