CrockpotRecipes

Chicken Leg Quarter Crockpot Recipe

Chicken leg quarter recipes for my Crockpot.

Brandon from Charleston, SC

By Robin (Guest Post)

I love to take chicken pieces and put into the crock pot and slowly cook them. I pour a can of cream of mushroom soup and a little milk over them along with whatever seasoning happens to suit my fancy at the moment. This is so good! I usually make some mashed potatoes or rice and put the 'gravy' over it. This is just SO yummy!

By bailegirl (Guest Post)

You can always simply put them in the crock pot and cover them with BBQ sauce (bottled or your own).

Also, try canned tomatoes, onions, and green peppers, plus garlic, salt and pepper. Yum!

By Chris (Guest Post)

Put the chicken legs (skin removed) into the crockpot with potatoes and carrots (bite size pieces). Add the white part of a leek, chopped, or chopped onions along with a can of cream of chicken soup with herbs.

Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook on low for about 6-7 hours. Tastes like chicken pot pie without the crust. You can also add other vegetables to your liking.