Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Compact Carpet Scrubber Reviews

Just curious if anyone has used any of those small compact carpet spot scrubbers. Our 10 week old puppy is a mess and he has made everyone else in the house forget where their bathroom is (outside). I know housebreaking is a process but I don't have the energy or the time to drag the big carpet scleaner out every day. If anyone has had any experience with one of these please share any positive, negative and brand info.

Thanks!!

Rachlls in TX

By Annie (Guest Post)

One of the best products I've ever used is the Bissell Little Green cleaner. The fluid that comes with it is also the best stain remover in the world.
It's small - easy to operate and most importantly - easy to clean. I just bought a second one for our motorhome !!

By Elaine (Guest Post)

Ive have the little green machine also. I have had many little accidents with cats and dogs and 3 kids. It is great to whip out and quickly clean the small messes. You will not be sorry that you bought this one.

By Sarah. (Guest Post)

I had this machine less than 6 months, and it already won't suction up the solution sprayed on the carpet. VERY disappointed!