PastaSalads

Pasta Salad a la Jess

Warning: You may quickly become addicted! This recipe makes a lot(perhaps 2-3 pounds worth or more), so you may have to play with it to scale it down if you want to make it at home and not have to eat it for a week, lol!

• 1 lb. box of Rotini noodles
  • 1 or 2 cucumbers, diced (I remove all the yuckie squishy inside parts)
  • 1 or 2 tomatoes, diced (I remove all the yuckie squishy inside parts)
  • 1 or 2 handfuls of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I prefer the bigger cut, but the fine cut works too)
  • 2 jars of Marzetti's Lite Ranch salad dressing (found in the cooler by the bags salad at Kroger)

Directions:

Cook the pasta to taste. Rinse in cold water to cool. Dice the cucumbers and tomatoes to preferred size. Mix veggies into pasta. Mix in salad dressing. Toss in 1 to 2 handfuls of cheese and mix. I hope you enjoy!

Note: I prefer black olives over cucumbers, so will probably make that substitution when I make this for myself

Source: My older daughter made this for our recent family reunion (August 2011.) She often makes it to share with her dad, it's much in demand.

By Lelia Jo Cordell from Springfield, Ohio

This looks so delicious, I am going to make this also! Thank you so much for sharing!
Robyn