AdviceHealth & Beauty

Stock Up on OTC Medications

Time to stock up on OTC (over the counter) medications for flu season. Nothing's worse than being sick and having to go out to the store for these things you will probably need anyway before the years end, other than running out of TP and having to be the one to go buy it.

By Melody_yesterday from Sedalia, MO

By (Guest Post)

Great advice. I have also stocked up on lemon juice so when I feel the first signs of a cold, I can drink hot lemonade. After juicing the fresh lemons, I froze the juice in ice trays, 1 tablespoon of juice per cube and stored the cubes in a zip lock bag. To make the hot lemonade, I defrost 3 cubes and add hot water to fill the cup and enough sugar to make it taste good.

Also...in this week's ad (Oct 12-18) for Rite-Aid drug stores there is a 2 page spread of mostly cold/flu remedy items that are FREE after rebate.

(page 6 & 7 for most areas)-

http://www.rite  tores/weekly_ad/

Kaelle : that is AWSOME ! WoW !
But we don't have one here lol

"Sorry, no Rite Aid stores were found to match the search criteria that you entered below. Please check your information below and try your search again."
-----------------------------------------------------------
I really don't like hot lemonade but maybe I would feel better about it if I added plenty of honey or peppermint !