ElectronicsProduct Reviews

Product Review: GameWave System

Product: GameWave System

Model: GameWave Console

Manufacturer: ZapIt

Cost: $49.99

I think this is a great system full of family-friendly and child-safe games. Some of the games, like "Lock" are based on Yahtzee, others are based on compilations like the Veggie Tales game that has a bingo-type game, a "concentration" type game and 4 others, and puzzle games. The controllers are wireless and very easy to use. More like a simple TV Remote control, which makes it easy for me to use! There are board-games, trivia games, Sudoko, and other educational and just plain fun games available.

It's great for a family night and is the one system that I actually feel good about letting my kids play on their own. No blood, violence, nasty language, or awful music! It's perfect for families trying to find a common activity, and definitely gets the kids more interested than they might be in just playing a board game; which is like pulling teeth at my house. For more info, go to their web site to find a store that carries it:

By MeMee from Cary, IL