Reusable Gift Wrapping

Use silk flowers instead of a bow on gifts. When ribbon streamers are added to a silk flower and it is tied on a gift, it becomes a gift in and of itself, and can be kept and placed in a decorative vase. This keeps the "bow" from being thrown away.

I am planning on wrapping my child's birthday presents all together in a plastic table liner, and then when she is done, she can cut shapes out of the liner or otherwise use it for crafts.

I found a silk rose strand for one dollar at the dollar general. They are white, and they will go well with the red table liner.

I dislike paying for wrapping paper that tears in the first place, and then just gets thrown into the wastebasket. :)

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

I use pretty wrapping paper that goes with theme in my family room and loving room and wrap my pictures that are hanging on the wall with that paper. i then put a bow on it. It becomes a present. This way I have more decorations without it costing a lot.

Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingDecember 8, 2010
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-10 13:49:16 in 968 msecs. ⛅️️