Microwave CookingFood Tips

Manual for an Amana Radarange Microwave Convection Oven Plus

I just bought an older Amana Radarange Microwave Convection oven with a dial and push buttons. Does anyone know where I can find an old manual - or a copy with a few recipes and cooking instructions? Thanks.

Paul

If you go to their website and select product literature. You can get a download of the manual. You MUST have the model number.

Try www.safemanuals.com. It's got thousands of user manuals, user guides, intallation instructions, etc for appliances, TV and audio, phones, computers cameras, cars and motorcycles etc, etc, etc. You download your manual or guide for free. Good luck.

Margaret from Denton, Texas

We assumed a double wide manufactured home with a Amana Radarange Plus convection unit in the kitchen, but there is no operator/owner manual. How can I secure one of these manuals? Thank you.

Matt

Answers:

Amana Radarange Microwave Convection Oven Plus

Are parts such as the door seal still available for an older Amana Radarange? This one is about 25 years old. (01/25/2009)

By Jonathan

I recently purchased a used Amana Radarange Microwave Convection Oven Plus. I had one years ago and still have the manual/cookbook, but my old one was a manual dial-type oven and this one is all digital and I have no manual for it & I'm having problems using some of the functions, especially temperature settings for both oven & microwave. It does combination cooking too, which I love, and I'm managing but would love to have access to an actual manual. Would anyone know where I would be able to get one? Unfortunately, I don't know the model number or where to find the model number on the unit. Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

Bonnie from Tuckerton, NJ

Answers:

Manual For Amana Radarange Microwave Convection Oven Plus

Here is a site which allows you to download Amana Manuals. You should be able to find serial number, etc. on the back of your oven. I have an old (35 yr) Amana Radarange and info is on back.

http://www.kitchenmanuals.com/manuals/mfg/amana/amana... (08/08/2007)

By WIsgal

Thank you so much for the info! (08/09/2007)

By Bonnie V

I finally found most of the info I needed on the inside edge(s) of the door. (04/09/2008)

By Nancy B.