Use Brake Cleaner to Remove Ink in Dryer

What I found that works on any stain, grass, tar, ink, you name it is "non-chlorinated brake cleaner". This will work on any ink that has transferred to the clothing too. You can get it at any auto parts store. Apply small amounts to the ink using an old toothbrush. Wipe out any excess fluid with a paper towel. Make sure you use it in a well-ventilated area or turn on a fan. Once you have removed the ink, leave your dryer door open and allow it to air out.

By Mr. Mom

This worked so well! I went at the stains with Windex, acetone, hairspray and 409. All of which worked a little bit, but would have been a couple hours to get all the ink off. Then I saw this post, asked the hubby if he had some and... voila! Immediately dissolved the stains on contact. It was very fumey so make sure to ventilate, but this is my go to from now on! Thanks so much Mr. Mom.