Product FinderConsumer Advice

Renting Carnival Cut-outs

Does anyone know where to rent those comical cut-outs you see at carnivals, the kind where you can stand behind them to get a picture taken. Your face shows and the body is a scarecrow or moviestar etc. And how about a website that sells custom t-shirts (cheap)?


Thank you all.

Jeanne from Philadelphia, PA

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

October 29, 20070 found this helpful

Hm not really sure of where you can get cutouts, try googling but you should look through your local phonebook looking for a place where they make t-shirts I know theres one by me. Also sometiems those booths at the malls, SIMON malls have them, they do hats and shirts im pretty sure they do. Hope I helped!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 25, 2007
Christmas Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2018/11/30 18:36:05 in 787 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!