Dryer Sheet Alternative

In a pail mix 1 gallon water and 1 cup concentrated fabric softener. dip a sponge or dry washcloth in the liquid, squeeze out the excess and toss in the dryer with your laundry. Seal the pail when not in use. Re-soak the wash cloth when needed. It should be good a few times. Flannel pieces can also be used more than once before soaking again.

By Monica from Cortez, CO

Anonymous

I have a Whirlpool Heavy Duty pair and I couldn't get but a white circle of lint on my lint filter; it was because I had a DRYER SHEET inside the dryer on the vent, it almost caused a FIRE! So count those dryer sheets and make sure they aren't on the outflow vent! I've never had a problem before. The inflow vent inside of the dryer had turned black because it was getting ready to start a fire!

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryNovember 12, 2010
🍀
💘