Identifying Reused Margarine Containers By Lids

If you reuse margarine containers, for example, to store food in the refrigerator, and have accumulated several of the same size yet different brands, use the top from the Brand A margarine with the container from Brand B to simplify identification. In other words, no more, "Mom, which one is the margarine?"

By Jeanne Louviere from Lafayette, LA

I don't like this one because it can get to be awfully confusing after a while. I have a simpler method that I use to tell which is the margarine and which is a leftover.

When the margarine is all gone and I'm washing the tub and lid, I use a scouring pad and lightly scrub the top, taking off a lot of the printing on top. Now I can tell at a glance which is which. I also use a small post-it and write the contents, date put in the fridge and date to be thrown out.

Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 25, 2010
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
Generated 2020-08-04 17:12:52 in 682 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf26872308.tip.html

ReusingGreen Living