Rustoleum With Specks?

I am in process of painting my old laminated counters which are in great shape. I am tired of the same color. I have read some feedback on using Rustoleum. I went on their website but cannot find anything that has a spray with specks in it. I really don't want one color. I would like something like a granite look. Any suggestions?


Karen from Rochester, NY

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

By Lisa from Rust-Oleum (Guest Post)
October 7, 20080 found this helpful

Karen -

Rust-Oleum just came out with a paint specifically for laminate countertops. You roll it on, no spraying, and it comes in 17 colors. You can find more information at

Lisa from Rust-Oleum

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
October 8, 20080 found this helpful

This sounds great , has anyone tried this rustoleum product? I too, would like more of the granite look, but this may be the only thing out there, at this point.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

In This Page
< Previous
Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 6, 2008
Christmas Ideas!
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2022-11-14 17:10:35 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.