Keeping Feather Mattress on the Bed?

I have a feather mattress as well as feather pillows. Any suggestions on getting the feather mattress to actually stay on the bed? It slides off during the night.

Jen from Central Florida

You could try getting the non-slip matting that is put under area rugs and putting it between the feather mattress and the rest of the bed.

Try putting the feather bed under the mattress pad or the sheet. With the new extra deep pocketed expandable sheets and pads you shouldn't have any problems. Use corner garters under mattress to keep sheets in place if necessary.

You can find them by the bedding sections of most stores. When you change your sheets make sure to fluff and rotate your feather bed to keep from putting a body dent in it. Good luck.

I have put the feather mattress under a mattress pad and under a sheet. It doesn't work. It still moves almost off of the bed. Thanks though.

Try velcro on the 4 corners. I use velcro on everything in my motorhome and nothing moves.

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 112 Feedbacks

I also have a feather bed. It has elastic on each corner.

My Dad lives with me and this perplexing problem. I ended up using a strip of vented style shelf liner (not shelf paper) between his mattress and box-spring.

I think they also use it in RV's to prevent dishes and such from rattling as you go down the road, you put a piece between the stacked dishes.

I have tryed non slip mats extra deep pockets under sheets under mattress pads garters fluffing turning over fliping over egg creats trying not to move , still off the bed.

Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 5, 2009
📓
🌻
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf27413387.tip.html