Painting TechniquesDecorating

Giani Granite Countertop Paint Kit Reviews

Has anyone tried or heard of Giani granite counter top paint? If so please tell me what you know and you opinion. Is Giani Granite counter top paint worth it? I want to remodel my kitchen, but I can't see spending the costly amount for real granite. I love the look of it, but not the price. I need a more cost efficient alternative. Please give me you opinion on this Giani paint. Thanks.

By Emily from Saint Louis, MO

Can Giani Faux Granite kit be used on a real wooden countertop? It's not smooth like laminate is. Has anyone tried it?

By Kathie from FL

Answers:

We have used the Giani and I don't think it would work unless you filled in all the cracks and uneven spots with wood filler and sanded it. They have a video online. Would high humidity/temperature changes cause the wood to increase/decrease and crack the Gianni paint? I would ask the company what they thought. The owner is really nice and helpful. He called me himself with answers. We like ours, and have received many compliments, but around the sink you need to get enough caulk to prevent peeling.

(01/03/2011)

By italianswede

I'm interested in doing my countertops using the Giani Granite paint kit. Can anyone who has used this kit tell me how their countertops are holding up to scratches, stains, etc.? Thanks so much.

By Laura G from Chicago

Has anyone used www.gianigranite.com kit? It seems the easiest? Just wondering what you thought?

Thank you.

By Lee from Charlotte, NC

Answers:

Go to-Giani Granite Countertop Paint Kit Reviews, there is a lot of info there. Good luck. (02/13/2010)

By kffrmw88

Hi! I painted my counters two years ago with the Giani Bombay Black kit. I used wadded up grocery bags to apply the paint instead of the included sponge. They turned out beautifully! They inspired me to fix up the rest of my kitchen. My Ginai counters have held up perfectly, but I do use a cutting board for the most part. So Far Giani seems to be the best solution. If you have any particular questions from my experience feel free to ask! (10/06/2010)

By Ashley

RE: Giani Granite Countertop Paint Kit Reviews