Orange Oil For Cleaning Furniture

I have a cleaning service and if I am dusting particularly dusty furniture, I like to spray orange oil on my rag, run hot water over it and wring it out. The dust clings to the damp rag and leaves a beautiful shine on the wood or plastic, like a television. I like this better than using straight oil as it tends to go on a little heavy. I also use this technique on wood floors. Instead of a rag, I use a roll-a-matic mop and spray the oil in my mop water along with a capful of Murphy's Oil Soap.

By Sally from Sherwood, OR

I agree a little goes a long way. I cring when I see people spray or dump oil directly onto their wood instead of placing the cleaning agent onto the rag/towel.. You should never put the oil directly on wood as it could damage the item.

~Wendola~

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureSeptember 22, 2006
📓
🌻
🎂