AdviceGifts

Gift Ideas For a Business Partner

I have a good business partner, and his birthday is coming in 2 months. I want to get him a great, unusual gift, but I couldn't find anyone who can help me with it. The problem is that I'm busy, and do not have enough time to think about it. I'm ready to pay some money for a good ideas. Do you know any creative agencies or companies who can help me?

Derek

I used to be in a business partnership with a terrific lady, and she bought me a personalized watch with our business logo on the face. It meant so much to me! I wore it for years till it finally wore out. I'm not sure where she got it, but you might try searching the Internect for personalized watches. Since you have two months, there would be time to have it made and shipped.

zballoongirl

How about a gift basket, personalized to his taste and interests? Like for a golfer-balls, towel, tees, golf shirt, GC to favorite course or restaurant or bar there, golf insignia anything like notepads, boxers, whatever...

If he likes to watch videos, a basket with a new DVD, a GC to the nearest Blockbuster, micro popcorn , 6 pack of fav. beverage, snacks, pizza GC, even fuzzy slippers or slipper socks or a throw to wrap up in while watching movies.
I do these type of baskets all the time and they are fun to make, and fun to give and get!

Buy him the book "Chicken Soup For The Soul". Short vignettes of inspiration for the busy person.

Hi Derek :o)
I agree along the same lines as the other person that wrote regarding a book.Just a bit different. How about gift cards? Barnes and Noble has everything,books of any interest as well as CD's to listen to. Or,gift certificate to Best Buy, also music with a wide range of tastes. Just thought about something else...how about tickets to a sport? Baseball for now or Hockey,Football that you may be able to purchase now and it is something he'll be looking forward to. Hey, the list keeps growing, don't forget Blockbuster either. Whatever you decide,I'm sure it will be appreciated. :o)

I would suggest that you listen to what he complains about the most. Not enough time for a home cooked meal? Then maybe you could find out if there is anyone in the workplace that has a wife that stays at home. Offer to pay her to cook him a home cooked meal and put it in a basket like "Aunt Bee" use to do for Andy. Then have her bake him some cookies or cake to take home! Most people love something home cooked because they are so buzy. And most stay-at-home Moms can use the extra cash! If you find out what he needs cater the gift around that.

The others all have suggested wonderful ideas, but what I'm going to say is a massage. Don't get me wrong. Men have them all the time. I'd never given one for a gift, till my friend gave me one for my birthday. I was hooked within the first few minutes. I go, now, once a week, for one. It really relaxes you, is good for your mind, soul, muscles, organs. I highly recommend this. Maybe check into getting one for yourself. Maybe get a discount, if you buy 2 or more. I was having to go to the chiropractor & now because of me getting massages on a regular basis, I was able to quit going to the sometimes twice weekly chiropractic appointments! I'm going to a licensed masseuse who works in his home. He's able to charge less prices than those who work in salons. Ask around in your area.