Change Shampoo Monthly

After much displeasure with my hair, and after trying all the suggestions I received from friends and family, I decided that maybe my hair needed a change of shampoo. I found that by changing my shampoo every month or so, my hair was much more manageable. You may want to give a try. It worked for me.

By Mary from Traverse City, MI

I have heard of this and I do it. Also you should do this with deodorant. Chemicals in your body get use to the same old thing day after day?

It is a good idea so you get rid of build-up from one shampoo. They all have different ingredients so it is good to switch. Either that or use a clarifier.

I know that you will think that I am crazy, but I use a different shampoo and body wash every day. My bathroom closet is full of different items that I get when they are on sale or have a coupon.

I even use different hand cream each day. I have a different kind in several rooms.