Hair Washing Tips and Tricks

Category Washing
Keeping your hair healthy and manageable begins with shampooing. This is a page about hair washing tips and tricks.

After much displeasure with my hair, and after trying all the suggestions I received from friends and family, I decided that maybe my hair needed a change of shampoo. I found that by changing my shampoo every month or so, my hair was much more manageable. You may want to give a try. It worked for me.

By Mary from Traverse City, MI

If you wash your hair more than once a week, save on shampoo and only shampoo once. Just scrub a little longer with the one shampoo.

If your hair is oily, add a capful of rubbing alcohol to your shampoo to cut the oil.

Take it from an old beautician, it has worked for 40 years.

Source: Learned it in beauty school.

By Ann Winberg from LC.NE

Adding baking soda to your shampoo can help remove all of the hairspray residue in your hair. This is a page about using baking soda to remove hairspray from your hair.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips WashingJune 27, 2014
🎃
🌻
🎂