Scenery: Forest Through The Trees (Shore Acres State Park, OR)

Walking the gardens of Shore Acres State Park is always a treat. During one visit, my husband and I decided to try something different. We went down to the beach and crossed a rickety old bridge, leading us into the wilderness. Here, we were able to see many gorgeous sights; neat mushrooms popping up under mossy tree-bases, amazing ocean views, and pretty trails.

In this photo, I loved the way the trees were lined up for some reason. To me, they almost seemed to be gathering for a party. I loved the way the light mystically shined through their branches. I wish I could have captured that aspect a little better, but I wanted to share my experience with you all anyway the best I could!

I wish you all a happy holiday season and hope you find the time for a walk in the park. God put the beauty there for us to enjoy and care for - so let's do it!

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

In the many trips I have taken through that lovely place, I never stop finding amazing sights. You are lucky to live down there, I miss it.

PBP

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Fantastic! Oh how I miss trees like this. Don't see them much in the city. :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos SceneryNovember 21, 2011
🎉
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf30072496.tip.html