Save Electricity By Installing Indoor Solar Lighting

13
Share
2
Save
Follow
Print

Using outdoor solar spot lights indoors can easily light up any room. I've installed my lights in each room of my home, and it creates an ambiance atmosphere, reflecting off the ceiling, without needing any additional lighting. Small holes are drilled through the walls and connected to an outdoor panel.

By baxter from MnLk, MN

Solar light mounted on interior house wall

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 288 Posts

We bought the spotlights and attached them on the corners of the roof and patio for lighting on the walkways around the house and for the two flagpoles.( $10 at Wal-Mart ) The other lights we bought are the smaller sizes and take them out every morning for sun charging and bring them in at dusk to put around the floor for Buddy ( dog) to find his way through the house. Also so we can see him if he decides to sleep in the doorway or hallway. They don't cost that much,$1.50- $3.00 and we use 7 of them.

GG Vi

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Wow, that is a great idea, baxter. I have a three season room where this application might be appropriate.

God Bless, Trish in CT

PS: One night when the power went out my son came home & grabbed one of the solar garden stakes to find his way in. Though not that strong I thought that was pretty clever in a pinch.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Home and Garden Home Improvement Lighting and ElectricJuly 26, 2011
🐛
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf30257412.tip.html