Wash Shower Curtain with Clips Attached

I used to hate washing my shower curtain. Undoing all those clips at the top, what a bore! One day, I took the entire curtain, clips and all, and threw it in the washing machine on delicate. What a time saver! No damage was done to the curtain and I saved so much time and aggravation.

By Jo from Riverside, RI

Anonymous

Great idea! I wish I could do that, but I have the fancy heavy metal ones that don't clamp closed :-(

I've done this too but instead now I simply use the clips that just hook over the rod and the curtain just hooks on the clip. No actual clipping involved. Only takes a minute or two to take the curtain off and rehang it after washing.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomAugust 16, 2010
🌻
🎂
📓