Keep an Empty Bag in the Bottom of the Waste Basket

After unloading groceries, I put the empty bags in the bottom of the wastebaskets all over the house. When I throw one out that is full, an empty one is right where I need it. I do this with the roll of kitchen bags, too. I keep it in the bottom of the kitchen trash can.

By Linda

By (Guest Post)

I don't do this as whatever trash you put in there if it smells, it will get on the bags in the bottom. If there are any leaks in the bag, it will get all over the other bags. Put them over the side of the container instead of the bottom.

We've done this for years, saved a bunch of $$$ not having to buy trash bags for the smaller trash cans.