Baby (Domestic Short Hair)

Baby is 20 years old. She is a domestic short hair. After my mother died my husband wanted to give me someone to love and care for. We got her from the Humane Society, She was 6 months old at the time. Right now, she loves to sleep more than anything.

When she was a kitten she would climb onto the back of a chair and fly through the air to grab the mouse we had attached to our electric ceiling fan by a stretch cord. She would grab it and both she and the mouse would land on the ground together. Then she would do it all over again.

She has always been a loving cat and often sleeps on my pillow in the afternoon. Its like wearing a Daniel Boone hat!

By Gail Vance from Toronto, ON, Canada

Anonymous

What a Blessing that your baby has been with you for so long and I hope you have many more happy and healthy years together!

Reply Like this photo? Yes