Crafts For KidsCrafts

Make a Bear at Home

For my daughters 6th birthday, she wanted to take her little friends to Build a Bear Workshop. That's way out of my price range! So while I was shopping for things to do for her party, I was in JoAnn Fabrics and I saw Make a Bear kits. They come with a bear, stuffing, and clothes. All you do is stuff them, dress them and they Velcro shut. They also come with a certificate of adoption. The best part was that they were half price, 5 bucks! The kids loved them and so did I.

By Tracy from Battle Creek, MI

What a wonderful idea for a party and you are so lucky you found the kits on sale. It looks like your little girl loves her teddy bear.