SnacksFood Tips

Don't Buy Candy From Vending Machines

Category Snacks

Stop buying candy out of the vending machines. Stock up on your favorite candy bars at the store when they go on sale for 3 for $1 or 4 for $1 - much cheaper than $.75 a piece in the vending machine.

By Mere

By scarlet fournier (Guest Post)

Sorry, but you can't keep candy bars in stock in most households. Also, you can't keep chocolate in a car! People use vending machines when they are out

It's a good idea if you can do it - maybe have a stash that is strictly for sack lunches, for example. But I have the same problem as scarlet - I can go through a week's worth of chocolate in a day, if it's on hand. I bought four bags of chocolate chips and gave them to my son to keep at his house, so we would still have them when we wanted to make cookies!