Containers on Butcher Block Table Shelf

I have my utensils on a small butcher block table that has a shelf underneath it. The utensils are stored in flower pots, a large terra-cotta roaster that had a crack in it, a crock, and a tin pail.

I have each container stocked with different types of the utensils; the large terra cotta roaster holds the large spatulas, tongs, large cooking spoons, etc. Another container holds whisks of all sizes. There is a container for the teflon utensils, metal utensils and wooden. It is handy because all the utensils are at my "fingertips" near the stove and the kitchen work area.

By JOSE from Collierville, TN

Your idea is useful. I have one classic, gold glass pitcher, for old metal and wood handled utensils, one enamel covered, flowered canister with assorted whisks, and so on. But, they are scattered around the small kitchen, and are not comfortably organized on any one surface. What shall I do?

You can organize your utensils that buying the cutlery holder that has a place for napkins but you could use the napkin holder area to hold the utensils, buy two or three of these and organize your kitchen utensils around your small kitchen.