Use Glow in the Dark Paint Around the House

To make it easier to get around in the dark, I took some glow-in-the-dark paint (or you could use glow-in-the-dark decals) and put some around each door handle in the house. I also put just a couple of glow-in-the-dark decals on my sliding glass doors.

I also put one on the tank of each toilet, positioning it so it can be seen even if the lid is left up. And one close to the sinks in the bathrooms. And finally one on the fridge, close to the handle.

This way I don't have to turn the lights on for simple things I may want to do at night.

By Cricket from Parkton, NC

I have only use the glow-in-the-dark paint on my light switches, I think I will add it to my doorknobs also thank-you