Stripping Off Hopes Floor Revive

I recently bought a condo with laminate flooring in the entry hall and kitchen. It was dull and a mess. I was advised to to use Hope's Floor revive, not a good idea. The floor now has a build up and shows scratches from my dog walking across it. Does anyone have a suggestion for stripping off the Hopes Floor Revive? The floor never scratched prior to using Hope's. Please help.

Curtis from Evansville, IN

Mixture of ammonia + water, good scrub brush. Then the old fashioned way of cleaning is down on your knees.

Make sure that you have good ventilation in the room.

By Marlene (Guest Post)

I used Awesome straight out of the bottle (because I didn't read the directions first to know I was to dilute it) on my old tile floor to remove layers of old wax and dirt left by years of renters. It cleaned it slick and clean. You could try it. It is only $1.00 at the dollar store and is good for many uses. I'd dilute it, though and test it in a hidden area. We use it for loads of cleaning jobs at our restaurant. Good luck!